• Sri Lanka government introduced a new Electronic Visa called ETA for a short visit to Sri Lanka on 1st January 2012.
• A Sri Lankan visa is an endorsement on a passport to facilitate the legal entry of non Sri Lankans into the country and to regulate the period of their stay and the conditions governing such stay.
• Persons intend to visit Sri Lanka must have a valid visa issued by Department of Immigration & Emigration, Colombo, Sri Lanka. Tourists can apply online for Sri Lanka ETA which is completely electronic processing online submission and the approval for the same (authority to enter Sri Lanka) will be communicated via email.
• An ETA is an electronic visa for travel to Sri Lanka for a stay of up to 30 days. The Sri Lanka ETA is issued electronically; it is not necessary to submit original passport or other documents for processing. Simply complete and submit our online request form and the Sri Lanka ETA can be processed within 48 hours. Sri Lanka ETA requests are processed Monday to Friday during business hours.
• It is very important that the information on the request form is accurate and exactly matches the traveller's passport. Name, Date of Birth, Citizenship, Passport Number and Passport dates must be correct.
• To get electronically issued Sri Lanka ETA, there is no need of original passport submission or any other original documents for processing. All you have to do is, just simply submit your application on this website, using our Online Application form and we will handle the submission and processing procedures for your ETA application with Department of Immigration & Emigration (DI & E) of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka on your behalf.
• All travellers to Sri Lanka regardless of their age require an ETA, if applicant’s children are holding a separate passport they should apply for a separate ETA, if the child is on parent’s passport, still they require an ETA, but applicant must fill-in their details as they appear on the passport.
• Usually Sri Lanka ETA can be processed within 24 hours time subject to all the applicant’s information submitted to this website is accurate and correct. Processing time may be extended if: applicant submitted any incorrect information in the application or having any criminal convictions. ETA is initially limited to 30days validity from the date of arrival although it may be extended for up to six months period.
• To apply for an ETA applicant must be outside Sri Lanka and should hold a passport that is valid for at least 6months period. Applicant must apply for ETA with the passport & passport number you will be travelling to Sri Lanka with; as the ETA will be linked to that same passport number.
• Sri Lanka ETA visas are electronic; therefore no stamp or label will be placed or is required to be placed, in your passport. The visa is linked to your passport number.
To make the applicants feel easy and quick process to get srilanka evisa on time. Our Services are simple and enables the individuals and business to understand the process for applying and saves the time.
24/7 Application Assistance –We are available round the clock for a quick chat or a detailed discussion
Application Review Prior to Submission –Get clarification on questions and avoid common mistakes that lead to instant rejection
Free Resubmissions in Case of Error or Loss –Made a mistake? Need to change something? Rest easy, we’ll fix it
Lifetime Visa Retrievals–Never lose another srilanka Visa. We keep a record of your Visa validity throughout the two year period
Reminders on Status Changes regarding your application –Stay up to date on changes regarding your application
PDF confirmation emailed –Get a print ready PDF copy of your srilanka Visa sent to your email